Fencers from different clubs had participated in this competition and showed their skills and tried hard to win the medal.
QFF U15 like competition is the best way to start fencing competitively. It is designed especially for young fencers who want to compete in a fun and safe environment. Fencing is a great way to keep fit but to develop your skills you need to fence under competitions against different opposition.
U15 Epee Girls:
– Aditri Vikrant from Clement Fencing Club succeeded in to get 1st Position.
– Ahlam Bin Jaima From Qatar Fencing stand 2nd in the rank.
– Sara Fadi and Mram Ibrahim got 3rd position in U15.
U15 Epee Boys:
– Adam Zaki – CFA got 1st Position.
– Mohamed Alabedli – QFF on 2nd
– Ahmed Temimi – QFF and Arthur Dant CFA grab 3rd Position.